Fuji Just Picked Up an X-T1 Graphite for $599

Biro

Hall of Famer
Name
Steve
B&H and some other retailers have the Graphite Silver version of the X-T1 on sale/closeout for $599. I just gave in to GAS (or the holiday spirit) and ordered one.

Now, I have both the X-Pro2 and the X-T20. I tend to use my "Fujinon" f/2.0 primes on the XP2 and really don't use the X-T20 much at all. I think it's because I wear glasses and find the EVF magnificaton and eye relief somewhat less than ideal. Which means that I don't use my zooms and first-generation primes much.

But I'm not ready to splurge for an X-T2 just yet. So I figured I could swing $599 for this camera, which will likely see the 18-55 and 55-200 used quite a bit on it. If it works out, maybe I'll try to find a nice, lightly used 18-135 at a friendly price.

While it's not the latest and greatest, I think the X-T1 still has quite a bit going for it, as long as I'm not shooting sports. Has anyone else purchased this camera recently?

The X-T1 was my first Fuji and I was quite happy for it to be the only one were it not for a ridiculous Black Friday sale price I had on an X-T3. The most obvious advantage the X-T1 will have over yours and mine second generation Fujis is the viewfinder.

B&H and some other retailers have the Graphite Silver version of the X-T1 on sale/closeout for $599. I just gave in to GAS (or the holiday spirit) and ordered one.

Now, I have both the X-Pro2 and the X-T20. I tend to use my "Fujinon" f/2.0 primes on the XP2 and really don't use the X-T20 much at all. I think it's because I wear glasses and find the EVF magnificaton and eye relief somewhat less than ideal. Which means that I don't use my zooms and first-generation primes much.

But I'm not ready to splurge for an X-T2 just yet. So I figured I could swing $599 for this camera, which will likely see the 18-55 and 55-200 used quite a bit on it. If it works out, maybe I'll try to find a nice, lightly used 18-135 at a friendly price.

While it's not the latest and greatest, I think the X-T1 still has quite a bit going for it, as long as I'm not shooting sports. Has anyone else purchased this camera recently?

Hi I bought one about a month ago used. Sure not the latest and greatest but I love the viewfinder. I have an XE2 and the difference is quite extraordinary, the viewfinder, battery life (3 times more at least) and I've paired it with an 18-135mm (bought from Mexico - great supplier great deal). Now I'm used to both I'm a very happy person. That deal from B&H is incredible. Good luck, enjoy and I think you'll love it.

Back