Pentax K-1 and K-1 Mark II Images

Cross-posted with the Seattle thread, these are with the 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 Pentax-F zoom lens, quite a handy dandy little lens which is turning out to be pretty decent optically. Edited in DXO PL5 with the Color Fidelity profiles. I maybe pushed the white balance a little in the direction of warmth, but who's keeping score? It definitely did not feel warm yesterday.

IMGP2277_DxO.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMGP2275_DxO.jpg

IMGP2272_DxO.jpg

IMGP2271_DxO.jpg

What lens did you use here? Also, can you provide anything about the PP. I really like the look.
Thanks! It's the SMC Pentax-F 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 Macro @ f6.3 (which I think is a sweet spot for versatility and IQ), very simply processed in DXO PL5 with the Color Fidelity color profile Standard (way worth it purchasing those color profiles for the K-1). Slight tweaks to contrast and WB, some DeepPRIME NR as well. Probably around 30 strength.

Thanks! It's the SMC Pentax-F 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 Macro @ f6.3 (which I think is a sweet spot for versatility and IQ), very simply processed in DXO PL5 with the Color Fidelity color profile Standard (way worth it purchasing those color profiles for the K-1). Slight tweaks to contrast and WB, some DeepPRIME NR as well. Probably around 30 strength.
I already have this and, my oh my, I am just truly impressed. It may sideline my Super-Takumar 35 just because I only use Av with that and here I can use M. I have mostly used it with event and family photos but I will post some samples in the Pentax Image Thread. Cheers.

Back