Film Showcase Kentmere 400

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
The film seems to love plenty of light - that's interesting to know; it doesn't like being underexposed so much, though - HP5+ is more forgiving. But the Kentmere *can* pop ... and it's reasonably priced. I'll have to try it out in the summer ...

M.

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
The film seems to love plenty of light - that's interesting to know; it doesn't like being underexposed so much, though - HP5+ is more forgiving. But the Kentmere *can* pop ... and it's reasonably priced. I'll have to try it out in the summer ...

It could be my PP too. I agree it's cheap and readily available here in Canada. I will try it again but with a better camera.

Jim

Regular
Sep 4, 2013
James Olivari
Nice - good catch on the sky. You might be interested in trying a fillter? say orange or Yellow-Green

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
Nice - good catch on the sky. You might be interested in trying a fillter? say orange or Yellow-Green
Thanks! Yes I might try a filter at some point if I can find one at a decent price. However, after looking at a number of shots from this roll, I am not sure I like Kenmere 400, too much grain for my liking.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom