Fuji Kevin Mullins

pniev

Student for life
Just came across Kevin Mullins' site when I looked for some info on the 23mm lens and thought to share this link to a video with a compilation of shots taken with the x-pro1. Kevin is a documentary style wedding photographer. I like his work. My apologies if this has been posted before (I browsed for his name but nothing showed up here). It is also definitely worth seeing his shots with the 23mm.

http://www.kevinmullinsphotography.co.uk/fujifilm-x-pro-1/fuji-xpro1-video.html

He's impressive indeed. I did not know him but will definitely follow his work from now on. Subscribing to his blog is a good idea indeed.

He shoots weddings, primarily in black and white, and refuses to do any group shots.

I did ask him why but his reply was to look at his work! As he didn't, or couldn't say, I presume it's because b&w photo's are timeless.

Whilst I do like black and white photo's, I think colour adds so much to a photo. It's a lot easier shooting in black and white as it can cover
a lot of errors. But, b&w doesn't have the distraction of colour and maybe this is another of his reasons?

Back