• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!
  • Single In July 2019 is coming! 📸
    --> Pick your gear, join the challenge! <--

Film Showcase Kodak ColorPlus 200

jssaraiva

Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
Porto, Portugal
Oh Jose, I love this image! It's so beautiful, subtle and yet awesome.
Thanks, appreciated :) but the lens and film helped a lot in the mood. I have another example with a Nikon FA and 35mm, with Fujifilm C200 that I don't like as much - posted below. What do you think about the two different versions? I also had a medium format with Ektar, but I haven't yet finished the roll.

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
Thanks, appreciated :) but the lens and film helped a lot in the mood. I have another example with a Nikon FA and 35mm, with Fujifilm C200 that I don't like as much - posted below. What do you think about the two different versions? I also had a medium format with Ektar, but I haven't yet finished the roll.

View attachment 178357
Hmm, I love both, but perhaps the first has a slightly different colour mood :), I understand how your eye see them differently. The mood is quite lovely, it's not an easy shot!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom