Completed Konica Hexanon 57/1.4, 28/3.5, and 135/3.2. With FT-1 body, three front caps, two rea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
Konica Hexanon 57/1.4, 28/3.5, and 135/3.2. All EX to EX+ condition. Glass is clean on all, aperture clean and working. Two filters, three front caps, two rear caps, and a Konica FT-1 included. Camera is in full working order, I have used this one for a few rolls. The FT-1 features an integral motor, and is shutter-preferred automatic. Camera uses 4 “AA” batteries, not included. I just finished the roll of film in this camera, all is working.

I've seen the lenses alone sell for more than this.

$145 shipped within the US priority mail (flat rate box), $175 shipped priority overseas. Paypal, personal check, Money order. Returnable within 10 days, actual cost of shipping will not be refunded.

The Konica lenses are first-class. I decided to keep the 50/1.7. I bought an adapter to use it on the M9. I will try to RF couple it, basically graft an RF cam onto it.

Thankyou, our newest member bought both Konica Kits from me.

Think I can fit some more Konica stuff into those Flat rate boxes before they go around the world! I am clearing drawers and the walk-in closet.

Received the items. They are in beautiful condition. Thanks again Brian. Been a real pleasure dealing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back