L-Mount L-mount pictures, open thread

Leica L-Mount cameras and lenses
L1010237-Edit-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L1010238.jpg

L1010270.jpg

L1010304.jpg

Some of Lucy this afternoon. Manual focus. Quite a lot of misses in the batch but at 1.4 the slightest movement makes a difference. The b & w are made from the b & w jpegs.

Silly me! I thought it was about the photographer.
What was this comment about? The S5 has been part of the discussion for several pages now, and it is a gear showcase thread. My claim is that it's an underrated camera body, and Panasonic deserves some credit for what they've produced. I'm not taking away from the photographer, and I've complimented @pdk42, reacted to his photos, and even asked him for PP tips in another thread here that isn't about gear.

What was this comment about? The S5 has been part of the discussion for several pages now, and it is a gear showcase thread. My claim is that it's an underrated camera body, and Panasonic deserves some credit for what they've produced. I'm not taking away from the photographer, and I've complimented @pdk42, reacted to his photos, and even asked him for PP tips in another thread here that isn't about gear.
On reflection Darmok, I apologise for my inappropriate comment. I had lost sight of the fact that this is gear showcase thread. I will pay more attention in future.

You make me want an S5, but I really think it's your processing and eye for the picture :) which is something I can't purchase for myself :(

Back