Lacma exhibits

spinyman

Veteran
Name
David
These are some of the LACMA modern art exhibits.Interesting and thought provoking, and usually far away from "Pretty and conventional".
X100

8582131914_3b25e9f169_b.jpg

LACMA by spinyman, on Flickr

View attachment 11022

View attachment 11023

View attachment 11024

View attachment 11025

View attachment 11026

View attachment 11027

View attachment 11028

View attachment 11029

8582125008_7491e0ba33_b.jpg

G,
I'm going to try and pull away from work duties next week sometime and see if we can make a run up there. The following week I've got to go to Hawaii for a wedding.My new rig comes in Tuesday and ,if you agree, we could swap cameras for a bit.That would be a kick!

Hey David, great mix of art and people. Here it's the people who make the art live - whether it's us viewing or us viewing others viewing.

G,
I'm going to try and pull away from work duties next week sometime and see if we can make a run up there. The following week I've got to go to Hawaii for a wedding.My new rig comes in Tuesday and ,if you agree, we could swap cameras for a bit.That would be a kick!

Sure ... what for what? The 1D?

Really nice. I like every single one of them. I wonder what the guy said to the girl.
No need for me to attend the LACMA with photos like these.
Thanks for sharing,
Peter

Ooh,You have the 14? That lens just might tempt me to get a Pro.
Gary, I was hoping to see you this week but am swamped and leaving this week,so our date will have to be pushed back until after the 10th.

Back