B&W Landscapes in B&W

DSCF7031-C1-C1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is such a lovely image, and a great photograph, too, Bart.
The 31mm Ltd is a fine lens, too. And the K10d is still a fine photographic instrument.
If anyone needed reminding that 'older' cameras are more than capable of creating excellent images, this photo is ample proof.

This is such a lovely image, and a great photograph, too, Bart.
The 31mm Ltd is a fine lens, too. And the K10d is still a fine photographic instrument.
If anyone needed reminding that 'older' cameras are more than capable of creating excellent images, this photo is ample proof.
Thanks, Miguel! Most kind of you.
The K10D is unfortunately no longer in my possession. It needed repair at a cost prohibitive amount some time ago.
It had a CCD sensor and I really like that rendering.
I do have the 31mm Ltd that I now use with a sony a7 that now serves as a platform for my 'orphaned' lenses like m42, K mount and one pre-Ai nikkor.

Your photos are so interesting! What is the WANDERLUST sign about? What are the structures on the mound? Thanks in advance Pierre.
The structure on the mound are the walls and towers of the old fort of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. Inside the fort is the old palace. Rajasthan is renowned for numerous old forts all interesting to visit.
As an escape from winter in Canada, we spent 5 months each year, since 2017, traveling in India, a fascinating country for ancient cultures, architecture, religions, arts, food and nice people. Last year we sadly had to interrupt our journey and come back here because Covid 19. We don't know for now when it will be possible to return there.

Back