Last Sunday in March

merlin

All-Pro
Name
Merlin Emrys
With my hiking boots in for repair, I wore a pair of sneakers on our hike today. They worked far better than I could have imagined, and we were able to traverse the entire trail.

Despite a few mountain bikers and dog walkers, we had plenty of solitude to appreciate the beauty and expansiveness of Nature.

X30

X30F4911_lzn.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

X30F4913_lzn.jpg

X30F4914_lzn.jpg

X30F4919_lzn.jpg

X30F4920_lzn.jpg

X30F4923_lzn.jpg

X30F4925_lzn.jpg

X30F4926_lzn.jpg

X30F4927_lzn.jpg

X30F4933_lzn.jpg

X30F4934_lzn.jpg

Hey Merlin - I really like pics 2 & 6. But I also think that your compositions are becoming more "interesting". (Please don't take that the wrong way!) I really like where you're going with your photos. Also, the X30 seems to be delivering slightly more contrasty pics, which I tend to prefer. I'm sure it's not the camera, must be the settings you've chosen. Nice work! I'm looking forward to seeing more - keep on hiking!

Hey Merlin - I really like pics 2 & 6. But I also think that your compositions are becoming more "interesting". (Please don't take that the wrong way!) I really like where you're going with your photos. Also, the X30 seems to be delivering slightly more contrasty pics, which I tend to prefer. I'm sure it's not the camera, must be the settings you've chosen. Nice work! I'm looking forward to seeing more - keep on hiking!

Thanks very much! I generally like more contrast, so thanks for the encouragement.

Back