Fuji Latest email from Fuji with "X100 in Action" section on their website

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I just received an email from Fuji,
We’ve made some very interesting updates to the website to reflect this by engaging a number of photographers from around the globe to take the FinePix X100 and put it into action. Their stories and experiences are fascinating. Read more at our newly introduced X100 in Action section.

"X100 in Action".

I'm sure any of you who've signed up on Fuji's X100 site have received the same email, but I thought I'd point out this photographic section for everyone's interest. I've only just started to look through the different photographer's pictures and read their stories.

There's hopeful, wishful thoughts that may manifest into a update.
The fact that Fuji has an update link on the new page is a very small non rumor feeding ray of hope.

Actually if Fuji doesn't do an update to the X100, that would slow sales of the X10. They have to show that they are attentive to the users needs.

Well, they're certainly listening - but whether the feedback is going into an X100 firmware update, or development of an X200 is anyone's guess!

Only time will tell - meanwhile, I can live with the current rev 1.1 alright :D

Cheers

Brian

Thanks for the link BBW. An interesting set of shots to say the least. Particularly like the portraiture ones. i've read an number of threads that have 'derided' the camera's portraiture abilities. Though I can honestly say I cant understand why, unless yer gonna stick the camera so close to their face that their nose looks a wee bit bulbous.

Pete, you're welcome - and I laughed out loud here with my coffee cup when I read
i've read an number of threads that have 'derided' the camera's portraiture abilities. Though I can honestly say I cant understand why, unless yer gonna stick the camera so close to their face that their nose looks a wee bit bulbous.
;)

Back