Latest Shiny Things

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Real Name
Sue
There’s this website called Ozbargain. Don’t know if the other Aussies here know about it. I find it irresistible and will peruse the latest in bargains a couple of times a week. Theres a lot of junk... but... occasionally something worth having.

Last time I looked, I ordered a mini dishwasher. (what the? I hear you say...). Yes, its a tiny dishwasher intended for kitchens like mine which are barely as big as a pocket handkerchief. 3 place settings only and it wont fit my favourite frypan or saucepan/steamer... but I have never had a dishwasher... ever... so once it gets installed, it will get something of a workout. It should also provide Toby with some kitty tv entertainment (he liked the microwave oven when I had one with a turntable... the flatbed doesnt interest him at all.). This dishwasher doesnt require plumbing in, it only takes 5L of water, and I really need to hop to and get it installed. rearranging the kitchen, first. Here’s the promo video. Its also marketed elsewhere in the world under other brands.

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
There’s this website called Ozbargain. Don’t know if the other Aussies here know about it. I find it irresistible and will peruse the latest in bargains a couple of times a week. Theres a lot of junk... but... occasionally something worth having.

Last time I looked, I ordered a mini dishwasher. (what the? I hear you say...). Yes, its a tiny dishwasher intended for kitchens like mine which are barely as big as a pocket handkerchief. 3 place settings only and it wont fit my favourite frypan or saucepan/steamer... but I have never had a dishwasher... ever... so once it gets installed, it will get something of a workout. It should also provide Toby with some kitty tv entertainment (he liked the microwave oven when I had one with a turntable... the flatbed doesnt interest him at all.). This dishwasher doesnt require plumbing in, it only takes 5L of water, and I really need to hop to and get it installed. rearranging the kitchen, first. Here’s the promo video. Its also marketed elsewhere in the world under other brands.

There’s a guy at my office, runs his own commercial finance company. First thing he does every day is log on to ozbargain and before you know it he’s sending me offers on Sketchers shoes for $12 etc. He’s almost got me into that same habit.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom