Expired Leather Case (non OEM) for Fuji X10

Status
Not open for further replies.

demiro

Serious Compacts For Life
Leather case is a tan saddle color. Fits nice and snug on the X10. Includes matching neck strap. Inside of case is sort of a suede-ish texture, providing a soft surface against camera. Has a magnetic snap closure. Case has never left the house. I've decided to stick with my boring Tamrac pouch.

$20 shipped in US. Standard PayPal only.

I have almost no history here, but I have same username on mu-43.com and a bunch of transactions there. Micro Four Thirds User Forum - View Profile: demiro

Thanks for looking. Any questions please shoot me a PM.

AE5DC1EBFC29480EBE08AB88C4534798.jpg
709A7CDB142C4B55B634D6B19DFAA4F1.jpg
C60FE98FDA054F1E98F8BD985501DF66.jpg
59E9A6C31D5745429404FEE75C803D07.jpg

I'm trying to figure out if there is room on the sides for a strap such as the Artisan and Artist's strap as pictured here: ARTISAN & ARTIST* ACAM-103N RED ACRYLIC CLOTH CAMERA STRAP NEW! could come out of the sides or not? It looks as though this case is made to use the case itself for a strap. Am I right?

I think that strap would work fine. The case has an opening 1.5" W x 1" H that lines up with the strap mounts on sides of camera, allowing you to use your camera strap instead of a strap attached to the case. You can sort of see that in the last picture, but if you'd like I can take and post a better shot of that.

Thanks.

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure that it will work. I'll have to get a measuring tape out a little later on... It's hard for me to picture how the thicker strap with the leather at the ends might work. Thanks for your quick reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back