• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • All transactions are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation. Full rules can be read here.

Expired Legacy glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

summerkl

Veteran
Real Name
Kevin
Selling some legacy glass that I haven't used for a while. All prices include shipping to continental US and Canada. Paypal fee also included.

1 - Nikon E Series 50mm f1.8 - mint condition with original front and rear caps. Includes 2 filters - circular polarizer and UV filter. Asking $85.

2 - Takumar 55mm f1.8 - glass is excellent. The body shows minor cosmetic wear and there is a light serial number scratched into the body. Comes with rear cap only. Asking $30.

3 - Panagor 135mm f2.8 - excellent condition. Comes with built-in hood and rear cap. Nice compact telephoto lens. Asking $90.

4 - SOLD - Hexanon 40mm f1.8 - excellent condition, comes with original front and rear caps and protective skylight filter. Asking $80.

5 - SOLD - Hexanon 57mm f1.4 with original metal hood - glass is excellent. The body shows minor cosmetic wear. Comes with original front and rear caps. Note the front cap fits over the lens body not the hood. Asking $70.

All lenses have smooth operating aperture, no oil or fungus.

View attachment 41345

View attachment 41346

View attachment 41347

Pictures of Panagor to follow.

Note - I have been using these lenses on my Nex-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom