Expired Leica 14-50mm F2.8-3.5 lens for Digilux 3 and 4/3rds and micro 4/3rds cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi2ap

Regular
The superb Leica D Vario-Elmarit kit lens for the Digilux 3 (four thirds mount) in fine condition and perfect working order. Offered as I am in Christmas sale mode and selling surplus kit that I no longer need. The sale includes the lens, hood, caps and leatherette pouch but no box.

Priced reduced to £325 - collection welcome in London or will post as required.

Please ask any questions you have.

Photos in this gallery

Eh? I'm a bit worried about your comment. Trust it is not directed at me personally!?

No, it's an old one from an old book. It's what Jesus said when he was tempted by the devil. I think pdh is just feeling tempted and willing the temptation to go away (by bumping it and encouraging a sale).

exactly as Luke says, digi2ap - intended with tongue well in cheek ...
This is a very well regarded lens and at a decent price and in the UK.

All understood and, in that case, thanks for the bump and comments too. It is a great lens.

I do wonder if I'd be better off advertising over on a four thirds forum rather than here where the expectation and desire is for something more compact?

you might indeed, plus you might get some more attention if you place an ad at mu43.com as it's dedicated to micro4/3 and quite a few people might already have the required adapter there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back