Fuji Showcase Leica 21/2.8 Elmarit-M on X-E1

these look like good results, though i find it hard to tell IQ from most forum sites. i read many times that the X series did not hendle well RF lenses wider than 50mm. that doesnt seem the case here, but what are your thoughts ron?

Thanks guys!

these look like good results, though i find it hard to tell IQ from most forum sites. i read many times that the X series did not hendle well RF lenses wider than 50mm. that doesnt seem the case here, but what are your thoughts ron?

Tony, if you click on the images, it will link to Flickr and you can view the full size photo. Each of these is full image, i.e., I did not crop out the edges/corners. I too have heard that you can't get decent results from the wide angle M lenses, but I think they look pretty good. I rarely used the 21 on my m4/3 cameras once I got the Panasonic 20/1.7 and then the 25/1.4, but I think it works fairly well on the X-E1.

thanks ron. nothing beats personal experience. as much as the elmarit costs, id use it on every camera i have! ): i hope youll post more when you have time.

Back