Leica Leica C (Typ 112) Red Flower

That is very sharp- looks like the lens is matched well to the sensor.

You've been posting more with this camera than the others- the quality is certainly good. Is it the compact size?

That is very sharp- looks like the lens is matched well to the sensor. You've been posting more with this camera than the others- the quality is certainly good. Is it the compact size?

Definitely the size and the feel, but probably more than anything it's the consistency I get - it's rare that I don't get the right color or exposure or anything else, and I think this 'C' beats the D-Lux6 on everything except maybe ultimate lens quality. The auto-exposure on those buildings at night had me baffled, but not because of the camera - the two buildings were about half a mile distant, and they were dimly lit compared to other items nearby. If I were going to do a lot more of these night shots, I might look for some kind of handheld meter than can spot-read exposure on those buildings at that distance. BTW, I have a Pana GM1 on order and unless Leica joins that club with a tiny m4/3, I'll be sharing duty between the GM1 and the 'C'. I still have a backlog of MM images to work on, so....