Leica Leica fan

Leia

Regular
Name
Fangyu Tai
i am a Leica fan since i believe a person like me who has no knowledge about cameras needs good equipment to expose my talent!

by the way, I am Leia from Taiwan.

Leia- with that name, you are a natural for a Leica.

You have a good eye for framing, and your travels provide such wonderful possibilities. I've enjoyed your photos, you are doing quite well.

Any questions regarding using older lenses, manual exposure, etc- we will be glad to help.

As far as shooting beautiful pictures, you already do that!

Leia- with that name, you are a natural for a Leica.

You have a good eye for framing, and your travels provide such wonderful possibilities. I've enjoyed your photos, you are doing quite well.

Any questions regarding using older lenses, manual exposure, etc- we will be glad to help.

As far as shooting beautiful pictures, you already do that!
Yes! That is what my friends asked me if I used Leica to name myself Leia. Actually, it was given by one of my English teachers who thought I was like Princess Leia in the movie, the Star War. Anyway, I have been thinking to study photography in the future to be a more skillful photographer like you guys. Now, the pictures I took just for fun and according to my feelings. I have no technical skills at all. I am pleased to have found this platform.

Welcome Leia! Most of us (I believe) are self-taught in photography with no formal training... we all learn by just taking pictures and seeing others' work and over time you gain a sense of knowledge and style that you call your own and makes you happy; that's what's most important. If it makes others happy, so much the better! :)

All the best,
Allan

Back