Leica Leica GAS consequences

rflove

Veteran
I need to stop....

IMG_5127.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Uh, sorry, but...why on earth would you stop?
My advice is - these three are beautiful together .... but adding the 'right' fourth ... couldn't hurt :)
I say: Go for it!

Well yes, I guess you are right ;)

M10 Monochrom could complement that setup quite nicely 😎

Oh yeah, but.... How do I do it?

I've stopped to think (very briefly) a few times and considered how much money I've spend trying to relieve GAS... But I immediately stop thinking and direct my thoughts to eBay or Amazon to look for yet another perfect solution for a yet not created photographic challenge......

And this is not all.... And of course the bags, I've too many of those as well. ;)

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5130.jpg
IMG_5131.jpg
IMG_5132.jpg
IMG_5133.jpg

Well yes, I guess you are right ;)

Oh yeah, but.... How do I do it?

I've stopped to think (very briefly) a few times and considered how much money I've spend trying to relieve GAS... But I immediately stop thinking and direct my thoughts to eBay or Amazon to look for yet another perfect solution for a yet not created photographic challenge......

And this is not all.... And of course the bags, I've too many of those as well. ;)

View attachment 217035
View attachment 217031View attachment 217032View attachment 217033View attachment 217034
I don't feel quite so badly any more. Even at the height of my gear fervor, I don't think my stash was quite so extensive. Through a series of purges I was able to get it down to 2 cameras and two lenses.

Nothing wrong with GAS, enjoy!

Though I'd add you should invest in small storage containers to help organize all your random knick knacks. I use a similar cabinet space to put my gear in, and the container boxes helps maximize space and organization!

Back