Lets see your desktop!

Name
Andy
Being the nosey sort that I am I thought it fun if we showed our desk tops. I have seen this on a few other forums and it's strangely interesting. So I'll go 1st..

Desktop.jpg

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 54
Due to the fact I can see my image but no one else can (damn hotmail!!) (now fixed) I did mean a screen dump of the desk top and not a photo of the entire desk and PC that you use but thanks for posting anyway. I may take a pic of mine when I have had a tidy up!! LOL

Andy, you are telling us your desktop is in or on that old boat?! I think your film star status has gone to your head!:tongue:

P.S. Ohh, I get it now...well in my photo you get to see a bit of both "desktops" - one is our dining room table.

12997501194_0736ec0ff4_b.jpg

_DSC2522 by sucofni, on Flickr

Yes The Siemens box is hearing aids. Too much Prodigy, Underworld and Marilyn Manson To name but a few. Jethro Tull. Josh Abrams. Led Zeppelin. Yes. Happy Monday's. Public image ltd. The stranglers. Stretch.
Family. Woodkid. And so on and on and on. I was sorting through my concert ticket stubs. No wonder i'm broke !
Mostly listening to film scores now. Oblivion, Sunshine. The thin red line. 28 days later. .........................

Back