Fuji Let's start talking about the X-Pro 3

giphy.gif

The specs have been ā€œleakedā€.

I'd like to read hands-on reviews once this comes out just to see how these features all work in action. It looks pretty nice if it fits your shooting style.

Looking at the posts on Fuji Rumors. I see a lot of great features I would love to have. But, I don't see anything that I need to upgrade for. The Pro2/XE3 combo are working really well for me.

I used the screen on my Em5 and Pen F just like this. I would only pop it open to for low angles and to review photos when at rest. To be honest, I really like this camera and I would probably give serious thought to buying one if I had any money left.

Looks like pricing is going to start at $1699 US

It's just learning a new workflow....it won't be for everybody.

When I was growing up, there was no such thing as chimping. I would take a photo and I would find out if it was in focus a month later when I got the film developed.

Mike, you're a lucky guy.....you don't need to upgrade.

It's just learning a new workflow....it won't be for everybody.

When I was growing up, there was no such thing as chimping. I would take a photo and I would find out if it was in focus a month later when I got the film developed.

Mike, you're a lucky guy.....you don't need to upgrade.
Sadly Luke, there is an ineradicable flaw in my character that dictates that I just have to upgrade to the latest all singing all dancing model of my chosen brand the moment itā€™s released. :doh::doh::flowers_2:

Back