Life Changes

Name
Tim Williams
Trying to get back to my productive self after the death of my Love, photo partner and always there friend. Gayle never had a bad day that I could tell . Up in the morning early when ever I said and would sit for hours and study photo's with me, then suddenly cancer reared it's ugly head and she was gone in 3 weeks. Still trying to wrap my head around it, but forward from Dec 4 '2020, to today, I have been out a couple times and am starting to make sense of things the best I can . It was the final push that got me to retire fully. I am sorry to lay this out here, but sometimes when we get to this age there are not to many people around. I feel the urge again we'll see if I go in the same direction. Thanks everyone.

Trying to get back to my productive self after the death of my Love, photo partner and always there friend. Gayle never had a bad day that I could tell . Up in the morning early when ever I said and would sit for hours and study photo's with me, then suddenly cancer reared it's ugly head and she was gone in 3 weeks. Still trying to wrap my head around it, but forward from Dec 4 '2020, to today, I have been out a couple times and am starting to make sense of things the best I can . It was the final push that got me to retire fully. I am sorry to lay this out here, but sometimes when we get to this age there are not to many people around. I feel the urge again we'll see if I go in the same direction. Thanks everyone.
Tim, while your words sadden and move me deeply, I'm glad you spoke up and let us know. Whatever you want to put out on this board is welcome.

My heartfelt condolences. Even in these unwieldy times, life, and with it, death, goes on, and so, in one way or another, will we. Stay safe, and by all means, stay on.

M.

What a terrible shock you've had, I'm not surprised you are reeling from such a tragedy. I'm very sorry indeed. Small steps, that's all you can take. God bless you.

I'm so sorry. I've been married to my wife for seven years as of January... I don't know why but the 7 year mark both seems to have come so fast, and also made me start to realize that time flies, and nothing is forever. Funny how life stages change our thinking and make us aware of such different thoughts at different times. But it's still hard to comprehend how fast that can come about. I really wish you well, and hope this somehow becomes beauty from the ashes. Somehow.

I'm so sorry for your loss Tim. My heart and thoughts are with you. I can only imagine how you might be feeling just now, and even then I'm sure I'm not even close. Just know that if you ever need friends to talk to, we're here for you. You are not alone.

Tim,
I am very sorry for your loss and understand what you’re going through. Jenny and I were married for 52 years and she was usually with me when I was out shooting. An artist herself, she told me to carry on with the artistic endeavors. Took sometime, but I’m back shooting. My prayers are with you.

Thank you for sharing what you did, Tim. There are no one-size-fits-all answers or feelings, but it's good to try to allow yourself to listen to what your heart is telling you, whether it's loud or sometimes just a whisper. Try to be patient with yourself. And what Karen said, is really true: you are not alone. Sending you abrazos from Oregon

Tim your words mean a lot to me. Thank you for sharing and reminding us all how fragile life can be. So sorry for your lost, but am glad that you reached out while beginning to move forward. Please continue to celebrate her life and share more with us if you feel it helps.

I am so sorry to hear this Tim. My sincere condolences. Very brave of you to reach out to us, in some ways strangers, in other ways we are like kin on these boards. Please feel free to share any thoughts or feelings with us. And don't forget any photos too! Strength to you. God bless.

Thank you everyone once again. After trying to shoot Trans Am this weekend I realized I have to take a break. My enthusiasm sucks my effort is not even close and my attention to detail is terrible. I can't produce a decent image right now . I am very down on myself so it's time to walk away for a while. I'll keep shooting but it will be all fun stuff and nothing that puts pressure on me. I'll be checking in. Love you all.

Back