Lighthouse before a storm

roicead

Rookie
Nov 30, 2014
i like the last 2 where the light is lit. the composition of the middle one is the strongest to me, but i'm a sucker for strong leading lines.

Stephen S

Veteran
Feb 14, 2014
East Bay, Northern California
Stephen Scharf
i like the last 2 where the light is lit. the composition of the middle one is the strongest to me, but i'm a sucker for strong leading lines.
Yeah, I like strong leading lines, too. Consensus on FB is that folks like the last one best, but most of those folks are not photographers.

I will probably convert the middle one to B&W and see how that works. I will post it here for comments. Always welcome folks input.

roicead

Rookie
Nov 30, 2014
Yeah, I like strong leading lines, too. Consensus on FB is that folks like the last one best, but most of those folks are not photographers.

I will probably convert the middle one to B&W and see how that works. I will post it here for comments. Always welcome folks input.
i always find it interesting to compare the favorites in a series of photos between photographers or other artists and non-photographers, almost like a mini class in psychology.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom