Lighthouse before a storm

Stephen S

Veteran
Name
Stephen Scharf
Pigeon Point Lighthouse, near Half Moon Bay, CA just as a storm approaches.

PPLighthouse-12-14-14.jpg

PP-Lighthouse-Fence.jpg

PPLighthouse-Tower.jpg

i like the last 2 where the light is lit. the composition of the middle one is the strongest to me, but i'm a sucker for strong leading lines.

i like the last 2 where the light is lit. the composition of the middle one is the strongest to me, but i'm a sucker for strong leading lines.

Yeah, I like strong leading lines, too. Consensus on FB is that folks like the last one best, but most of those folks are not photographers.

I will probably convert the middle one to B&W and see how that works. I will post it here for comments. Always welcome folks input.

Yeah, I like strong leading lines, too. Consensus on FB is that folks like the last one best, but most of those folks are not photographers.

I will probably convert the middle one to B&W and see how that works. I will post it here for comments. Always welcome folks input.

i always find it interesting to compare the favorites in a series of photos between photographers or other artists and non-photographers, almost like a mini class in psychology.

Back