Leica Link to Ebay: Epson R-D1X 6.1 MP Digital Camera BOXED + EXTRAS | Location: UK | Ships: UK

mwizenbe

Rookie
What type of listing is this?

Link to Ebay

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Epson R-D1X 6.1 MP Digital Camera BOXED + EXTRAS

What are your prices?

£829.00

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121668954621?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

** Boxed MINT Epson R-D1x + Extras **

Camera is AS NEW, MINT, no marks or blemishes I can identify. BOXED with all original accessories, manual and disk, including some unopened (as the strap). Camera has had very little use, with less than 280 shots taken.
This is the latest model of the EPSON R-D1 series, and accepts newer SD cards over 2GB. Also EPSON JAPAN (ONLY) would still provide repair services beyond 2016 as per the EPSON Japan website. It is a Leica M Mount camera, and has a unique color rendering. Also it looks and feels like a film camera, and therefore great for street photography - as people normally feel more comfortable with it, as per my experience at least. I purchased it new on eBay back in November 2014.

Also included the following extras:
- BRIDGE Handgrip especially for the EPSON R-D1.
- 6 generic batteries.
- Generic charger (holds two batteries).
- Sandisk Eye-Fi Card 8GB.
- Screen Protector - installed since Day 1.

Note: I have added the option for the item to be collected. This would be either from Canary Wharf (E14) during working hours or Kenley/Purley train station off working hours.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

£30.00 ParcelForce 48 - Collection in Person Free

Handling time

2 working days

References

marwiz

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Back