Links

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
Among the many changes taking place is the creation of a new links section. I don't think this has been mentioned before and I only came across it by accident myself so I thought it worth mentioning.

Click on 'links' in the main navbar and you will have the option to list your personal website and to list other photography related websites you recommend.

I know we have had separate threads previously covering both of these but it would be good to have them consolidate in one easily reachable place - especially the member websites.

So if you have a personal website or a favourite photo website you would like to recommend please head over and fill in the details.

olli, thanks for bringing the Links section up. I'd like to echo you here, and add that members should include as a "website" their photo hosting sites - in my case I decided to use the Flickrriver version of my Flickr account.

Bringing this one back up for some fresh air and new eyes. Please be sure to add your own website and/or photo hosting site to our Membership Links section, and do check out the other groups as well.

:bump:Links

Among the many changes taking place is the creation of a new links section. I don't think this has been mentioned before and I only came across it by accident myself so I thought it worth mentioning.

Click on 'links' in the main navbar and you will have the option to list your personal website and to list other photography related websites you recommend.

I know we have had separate threads previously covering both of these but it would be good to have them consolidate in one easily reachable place - especially the member websites.

So if you have a personal website or a favourite photo website you would like to recommend please head over and fill in the details.
I notice that this started last April and having had a look at the "Links" lots of people viewing but no comments which raises the question "why bother"

:laugh1: Thanks Bill - I think?;)

It's really more of a repository than anything else. I'd also like to encourage everyone, including you Mr. Bill Gordon, to add your links to your signature line by using your Settings, too.:D

Back