List your Blog here...

AzPete

Veteran
I have enjoyed reading Grant's blog and I think I would enjoy reading my peeps blogs here at SC to get to know you guys just alittle more. Not flickr type spots but an actual blog where you maybe have alittle writing included. Here's mine:

The 37th frame...
This blog of mine turned from a photoblog to a humble writing blog for me.

Cheers,
Pete

Mine is in my signature - This Is What I Saw. Not very active these days, but something new pops up every now and then. I'd like to do more writing for it; most recent posts have had little verbage, but there is some back in time.

Pete, it looks like you have done extensive writing. I'll look forward to reading more.

Well, I have two blogs. The first, Rangefound, is more an opinion-piece, with my thoughts on life captured with a rangefinder camera (among other things) in the first bit of the 21st Century. I've tried to make it an amusing read. I published much of it as a book last Christmas and it sold quite well, for a grumpy old man book :)

The second is a bit more experimental. It is a fusion of words and pictures, neither illustrations nor captions, but each supporting and informing the other. It's called Lightmancer. I update infrequently, but usually about once every 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy :D

I don't have a blog :eek: ... yet! I first need to find myself a life so I can blog about it. The one I have just now is no good, I'd lose you all at "hello"!

haha nice try Karen....come on tell me where its at. You are a great shooter. Give it a try.
Thanks all so far some good stuff to mull over....
Pete

Mine is in my signature - This Is What I Saw. Not very active these days, but something new pops up every now and then. I'd like to do more writing for it; most recent posts have had little verbage, but there is some back in time.

Pete, it looks like you have done extensive writing. I'll look forward to reading more.

Listen Im an old ranger with alittle time on my hands. I writing mostly for my kids. (We'll see how long you stay there....hehe)
thanks, Pete

DELUGE PHOTO

I just started a couple months ago, but it will undergo a reformat, as I transfer stuff to a new hosting site and see how it pans out. So far, the format is not there and I dumped photos, so I have to work a bit more, post less photos, more words.

Back