Film Showcase Lomography Orca 100 (110 format)

Those results look better than anything I remember people getting from 110 back in the day Martin. The misty trees and winding road look pretty good.
Yes even the guy at Silverpan said they were good results for 110, he asked if I’d used the Pentax... I’m quite pleased with them too, it’s a sharp little lens. I’ll be trying the colour 400 film next.

I just researched the Pentax, not something I'd ever come across before. All of my experience with 110 was Kodak Ektras etc. (working in my father's photographic shop) so I'm amazed that there is SLRs in that format. Looks like a pretty neat piece of kit.

I just researched the Pentax, not something I'd ever come across before. All of my experience with 110 was Kodak Ektras etc. (working in my father's photographic shop) so I'm amazed that there is SLRs in that format. Looks like a pretty neat piece of kit.
Yep....the Super version is supposed to be the best one, but the more common Auto 110 is very nice. I may well be tempted to find some more lenses. And Silverpan seems to be the best best for processing (£8.75 with free postage for developing plus scans).

Back