London/South East meet-up?

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Not sure this is the right place to post this - please feel free to move if not :)

I just wanted to gauge the level of interest in a get-together in London or the South-East of England in early June (dodging jubilee celebrations, and pre-Olympics and school Summer hols) I'm thinking a spot of lunch in a suitable pub then a wander around somewhere vaguely photogenic followed by a coffee/drink break afterwards. Nothing too onerous, with the emphasis on giving people the chance to put faces to names and to swap stories and experience. Bring a camera, of course :D

Who's up for it....?

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Ok that's three :) Aware that June 4th and 5th are public holidays (I realised that this afternoon when I had to rejig a whole @*%$!?~! project plan...) then I would go for the 9th or 10th. There's a wealth of things to see and do, from the newly revamped Photographers' Gallery (I've just bought a brick, by the way - go to their website and you will see what I mean...) to Greenwich, to Brick Lane, to... you name it.

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
So, just moving this along, let's firm up on the 10th June at the Photographers' Gallery It opens at 11:30 on a Sunday so my suggestion would be to meet outside at that time then go in to the cafe for a chat, before a tour of the new facilities. While we chat we can decide whether to go on to another location to take some pictures on the day - there are plenty around there!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom