London/South East meet-up?

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
Not sure this is the right place to post this - please feel free to move if not :)

I just wanted to gauge the level of interest in a get-together in London or the South-East of England in early June (dodging jubilee celebrations, and pre-Olympics and school Summer hols) I'm thinking a spot of lunch in a suitable pub then a wander around somewhere vaguely photogenic followed by a coffee/drink break afterwards. Nothing too onerous, with the emphasis on giving people the chance to put faces to names and to swap stories and experience. Bring a camera, of course :D

Who's up for it....?

Ok that's three :) Aware that June 4th and 5th are public holidays (I realised that this afternoon when I had to rejig a whole @*%$!?~! project plan...) then I would go for the 9th or 10th. There's a wealth of things to see and do, from the newly revamped Photographers' Gallery (I've just bought a brick, by the way - go to their website and you will see what I mean...) to Greenwich, to Brick Lane, to... you name it.

So, just moving this along, let's firm up on the 10th June at the Photographers' Gallery It opens at 11:30 on a Sunday so my suggestion would be to meet outside at that time then go in to the cafe for a chat, before a tour of the new facilities. While we chat we can decide whether to go on to another location to take some pictures on the day - there are plenty around there!

Back