Lone Trees - B&W

C6D70C1B-A68B-460C-B3DC-4151EBE621CC.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I thought this was @AndyMcD 's thread - like exclusive for his lone tree portfolio. No? Shouldn't there be something like "Show" prefacing the title to open it up to all? I have avoided posting photos in this and other topics because I didn't want to step on someone's personal thread.

I thought this was @AndyMcD 's thread - like exclusive for his lone tree portfolio. No? Shouldn't there be something like "Show" prefacing the title to open it up to all? I have avoided posting photos in this and other topics because I didn't want to step on someone's personal thread.
Hi Jim, we’ve never really had threads reserved for one user in my experience, but I take your point here. Apologies to @AndyMcD if I have hijacked his thread!

we’ve never really had threads reserved for one user in my experience
In some cases we do. I.E. if someone posts a from a portrait shoot, or covering an event, etc. it’s not really open season for everyone to post photos in. But, that may have come from the pre camaraderie merger. Also but, there are different areas of the forum for each type of thread. In this case, we can let Andy make the call since this has been started by him.

If Andy is cool with it, this is still in the B&W area ;)

Back