Fuji Long lens recommendation for the X's

Don't forget that there's supposed to be some "big announcement" Wednesday morning at 0500 GMT... ;)

8641838126_35df0abf62_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

8641838214_0e4afb569a_o.jpg

8640735431_51c5ddf682_o.jpg

I just purchased my very first ever legacy lens, an Olympus 3.5 135mm. Probably not the best one out there but it was cheap and very clean, and quite small which matters to me (balances quite well on the X-E1). I decided to go for a cheap one just to see how I get on with the manual focussing before I spend more money on better versions. Did not yet have a chance to try it out but I am planning to give it a go on the weekend, so hope to be able to post some pics later.

I just purchased my very first ever legacy lens, an Olympus 3.5 135mm. Probably not the best one out there but it was cheap and very clean, and quite small which matters to me (balances quite well on the X-E1). I decided to go for a cheap one just to see how I get on with the manual focussing before I spend more money on better versions. Did not yet have a chance to try it out but I am planning to give it a go on the weekend, so hope to be able to post some pics later.

Hope you have fun with you new lens! I have the 135/2.8 and really enjoy using it on my X-PRO1!

Back