Long Tall Sally

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
She was waiting to cross the road.
"Interesting set-up you have there. What era is that"? I asked.
She said "A mix of 30's to 50's. What about you"?
"Oh, I'd say old geezer fuddy duddy" I said. "Can I reel off a couple of shots"? I asked.
She said, "Sure, knock yourself out" and she posed like she'd done it countless times!

35785507265_653d9fa4a5_c.jpg
Long Tall Sally - Hoxton E.London
by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr

cheers, she was a friendly hip and happening gal in hip and achingly happening Hoxton in East London.
That's pretty much most of East London now. It's a thing of wonder to someone brought up there in the 70s/80s to see what they've done and are continuing to do to that part of the world.

That's pretty much most of East London now. It's a thing of wonder to someone brought up there in the 70s/80s to see what they've done and are continuing to do to that part of the world.

I know where you are coming from. I was a cop around the area in the 70's. Just across the road from where I took the shot was Old Street Magistrates Court. I seemed to spend my life there in front of the 2 Stipendiary's (Joblin and Nichol), 2 of the most impatient and irascible layers down of the law you could wish to meet.

"Your worship, I respectfully ask for a summary trial in this case and for the charge........." "
Yes, yes, yes officer, get on with it....haven't got all day"!

Back