Bags Looking for a holster style bag with interior sling support.

I know I've seen them before, can't seem to find one now. It has a sling inside the bag that supports everything by the body so the lens hangs down but doesn't rest on the bottom of the bag.

Single camera, lens 8" or so with the hood on. It needs to be ready when its pulled out of the case. Something that can be carried on a belt.

Currently using a Peak Design Clip for the second camera. While the clip itself works well, experience has taught me that for this venue the camera needs to be in a case. I've had the hood come off and the camera get nicked due to the location. I think a holster would work ok, but need a way to support it so the hood doesn't get broken. A horizontal/shoulder/sling bag won't do it though. Any thoughts?

Thanks, none of those have the internal sling. Well, the Navin may, but they don't show a photo of the interior of the bag without a camera in it so I don't know. I am surprised at the number of manufacturers that don't show the inside of an empty bag in their listing.

I found an older Ape Case that was the one I had remembered. Looks like they no longer make it so the search continues.

I need to rummage in the crates of bags, but I think I have couple of bags with such contraptions, a Lowepro that had such when new, it came with a secondhand camera and less the hanging bit, and another one with some sort of slings, effectively doing the same. The latter one may be a Kata.

I need to rummage in the crates of bags, but I think I have couple of bags with such contraptions, a Lowepro that had such when new, it came with a secondhand camera and less the hanging bit, and another one with some sort of slings, effectively doing the same. The latter one may be a Kata.
Thanks. Looks like Kata has merged with Manfrotto. No luck with either. Part of the problem is the lack of interior shots with no camera!

Back