Looking for a new home

Still trying to get the lay of the land and understand how the forums and threads are commingling. :headbang:
If it's any consolation, I've been here for several years and I still seek guidance from the folks who have been far longer than I. :D It's why, for the most part, my primary role is the in-house Code Monkey tech to make sure the lights stay on while the day-to-day guidance for our community members comes from our volunteer moderators team; the crew has far more photography knowledge and some of have been around since the literal beginnings of not only Cameraderie but of the communities that came before it.

Hello all. I'm also a new member who's migrated over from POTN. I've come to learn, post, share and admire the works of the membership. It's nice to see some of the familiar faces from POTN as well as the warm welcome given by the cameraderie faithful. The site looks real nice, and I'm sure I can navigate around and figure out what's what. The admins/mods have made it clear that any help is just a message away. Here's to carrying on the journey.

Hello all. I'm also a new member who's migrated over from POTN. I've come to learn, post, share and admire the works of the membership. It's nice to see some of the familiar faces from POTN as well as the warm welcome given by the cameraderie faithful. The site looks real nice, and I'm sure I can navigate around and figure out what's what. The admins/mods have made it clear that any help is just a message away. Here's to carrying on the journey.

Oops, missed your post - welcome to you as well. :Welcome:

I am a migrant from POTN too... Good to see some of the other members posting here as well. I am not heavy into photography these days, but like so many of my ventures, these all follow an ebb and flow, so something else may ramp down allowing me to do more photography in the future.

I am a migrant from POTN too... Good to see some of the other members posting here as well. I am not heavy into photography these days, but like so many of my ventures, these all follow an ebb and flow, so something else may ramp down allowing me to do more photography in the future.

:Welcome:

Back