Lost in Paris

Briar

Hall of Famer
I was on holiday last week, had planned to go kite flying on the beaches of the Western Isles off the coast of Scotland but the weather forecast was pretty pants. Grabbed a last minute flight to Paris instead. Loved it despite frequently getting lost as I ambled around the streets.

7883483780_b158b88282_b.jpg

you captured the Eiffel tower wonderfully, Karen! Really draws the eye in, nice usage of lens, composition and processing! Even though we've all seen thousands of Eiffel tower photos in our lives, I find this an exciting shot, which is quite a feat!

If I didn't really like you, I'd hate you y'know. You have an immense talent for seeing something that everyone else has seen a squillion times before, but taking a picture that is fresh and new and usually mindblowingly awesome. One day I'm gonnae track you down and shadow you and see if the magic rubs off.

You're my camera hero!

If I didn't really like you, I'd hate you y'know. You have an immense talent for seeing something that everyone else has seen a squillion times before, but taking a picture that is fresh and new and usually mindblowingly awesome. One day I'm gonnae track you down and shadow you and see if the magic rubs off.

You're my camera hero!

Ya, what she said. Just superb.

Karen, please promise to make a large print from this.

Back