Fuji lost menu bar

marlof

Trying to focus
Name
Marlof
On Amin's sites, upon user request he changed the setting that posts are not automatically marked as read when you leave the site. Ever since this behaviour was introduced, I had to manually mark all threads read to have un uncluttered 'new posts' view. On Mu43 this is found under Quick Links in the menu bar, on Serious Compacts under Forum Actions. On FujiXSpot this used to be under Forum Actions as well, but now the complete menu bar has vanished for me on both iPad and desktop. How do I get to this option now?

Not too sure what the problem is. When I open FujiXspot I get the front page. Up in the top right corner there is a notification of 'You have xx unread posts.' When I click on that I get all the posts since my last visit at the top of the listing and then a line saying 'The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.'.

That way I know I only need to scan down the first section unless I want to track down something older.

No need to manually flag anything to my way of thinking.

Thanks for thinking along with me. I guess it's my mild OCD: I like flagging things I don't want to read as read, so they no longer show up in my new posts view. It saves me from the clutter that "still contains unread posts" gives me. So I still hope I can get the menu bar back that the other Amin sites do still have. Not a big issue though, I agree.

I'm not 100% clear on this issue, marlof. Let's see if we can help you out. I'll send a note to Amin and see if he can help you access the site the way you'd like to.

Back