Leica Love of my Life

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran

Attachments

• BWPortrait.jpg
    BWPortrait.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 260
That is simply amazing. It is so hard to get a subject to relax, and yet have that spark of energy, of curiosity that radiates outward and makes the ideal portrait. Rare too is having the 'M' camera to capture it. Having a beautiful subject to begin with - it seems like too much to ask. And yet here it is.

I don't say any of that lightly by the way, and from her expression it appears that she approves.

A beautiful portrait of a classy Lady.

And a great watch- I've worn Chronographs since I was 12. About the same time as using Rangefinders.

That is simply amazing. It is so hard to get a subject to relax, and yet have that spark of energy, of curiosity that radiates outward and makes the ideal portrait. Rare too is having the 'M' camera to capture it. Having a beautiful subject to begin with - it seems like too much to ask. And yet here it is.

I don't say any of that lightly by the way, and from her expression it appears that she approves.

Thank you for the very nice comments. It's not often that I can catch her in this way. She was sitting across the table from me while we were having an early afternoon brunch.

A beautiful portrait of a classy Lady.

And a great watch- I've worn Chronographs since I was 12. About the same time as using Rangefinders.

I just recently had her watch repaired and I'm embarrassed to say it was at the repair shop longer than I want to admit. I think my camera hobby got in the way ;). But she did another chrono I have while waiting on me to get hers fixed!

Back