Nature Lower Mill nature reserve

Iansky

All-Pro
I was at Lower Mill yesterday as I wanted to take some more photos of the damselflies, dragonflies and other scenes of nature.
It was a day of sunshine and shadow but still some good photo opportunities, it is interesting how the activity of the dragonflies changes so quickly when the sun comes out with the dragonflies darting around quickly only to disappear quickly when the sun goes in.
I used the Fuji XT2 with the superb 100-400mm a perfect combo for this type of work.

Apologies for it being image heavy and the full set can be seen here - 571 Photography

DSCF4302-FrameShop.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF4310-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4345-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4351-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4372-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4375-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4380-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4390-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4398-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF4435-FrameShop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful photos as usual Ian, but I find it very difficult to to like the Damsels and Dfs, I used to get bombed by the Dfs when fishing, droning about like a squadron of Lancasters.
But the cygnets with mum and dad is superb worthy of a print on the wall! :bravo-009:

Thanks Mike,

Firstly, our thoughts are with the families of those who lost their lives last night and with the families of those still suffering the physical and mental wounds - another horrendous event.

Sorry to hear about your experiences with the Dfs and thank you for the comments.

Back