Luminar 3 for just $49 during pre-order using our community coupon code!

The Luminar 3 pre-order is still taking place until Dec. 18th. Anybody who orders now gets immediate access to Luminar 2018 and then on the 18th they'll get a license for Luminar 3 in their account automatically.

During the pre-order the $69 normal price is reduced to $59 but if you use our affiliate link and enter "CAMERADERIE" for the coupon code you can get an additional $10 off bringing the price down to just $49!

How to pre-order Luminar 3 for just $49...

Clink on the Cameraderie affiliate link: https://macphun.evyy.net/9Lz5E

When checking out click on the "Enter Promotional Code" link

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enter "CAMERADERIE" as the coupon code. Click the "Apply" button. You won't see the additional discount until click the "Apply" button.

That's it, you should now see a savings of $20 applied bringing your price down to just $49 for Luminar 3!

Christine McNeeley

Dec 20, 2018
United States
For me, Luminar 3 remains a full-featured photo editor designed for photographers of all skill levels. A new Library feature makes it easier to organize, browse, rate, group, and simply enjoy your photos, while over 100 editing features, plus a suite of fast AI-powered technologies under the hood, will make any photo stand out.

The AI-powered photo editor does a dozen manual adjustments in a few seconds. AI manages exposure, highlights and shadows, contrast, color balance, and much more. You get a slider to control the effect's intensity and that's all you need to do.

Actually, you can discuss the pros and cons with the team at producthunt.com

Join the discussion just right now. Ask questions, leave your feedback and rate Luminar 3.

Your honest feedback is the best gift the developers can wish for Christmas.

Warm wishes for a beautiful holiday!

Attachments

If anybody missed the pre-order and still wants to take advantage of this deal, Skylum is having a "flash sale" between now and January 2, 2019. The same promotional pricing applies... Skylum has $10 off during the sale, click our affiliate link, enter our "CAMERADERIE" coupon code to get an additional $10 off, and your final price is just $49 USD. :)

Also, speaking of Luminar, if you're already a user of Luminar 3 be sure to do a 'Check for Updates' as their first patch has been released for it. Annoyingly for me it installed like it was a new install instead of an upgrade so my license key wasn't recognized. I ended up resetting my L3 licenses on the Skylum site and then entering my license key again, otherwise it would have counted it as two activations out of the allowed 5 even though this is my one & only machine I have it installed.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom