Micro 4/3 LX100 night shots

I like them, too. Does the LX100 have an option to turn on long exposure noise reduction? Many cameras have a setting for this that is different from the regular noise reduction. When I first read about, I understood how it worked and why it was a good idea (and I am a confirmed NO NOISE REDUCTION guy). SOmething about hot pixels and subtracting them ....or something. I'm sure if you care how it works (and why it should be enabled.....if your camera has it) you can Google it.

But the shots are very cool.

I like them, too. Does the LX100 have an option to turn on long exposure noise reduction? Many cameras have a setting for this that is different from the regular noise reduction. When I first read about, I understood how it worked and why it was a good idea (and I am a confirmed NO NOISE REDUCTION guy). SOmething about hot pixels and subtracting them ....or something. I'm sure if you care how it works (and why it should be enabled.....if your camera has it) you can Google it.

But the shots are very cool.

Luke,

Yes, there is a long exposure noise reduction, and I saw it counting down after the10-second exposure.

Cheers, Jock

Back