Fuji M42 adapter, what lens do you use?

Dutch-XE1

Bought a Kiwi m42 to Fuji X adapter some weeks ago and found a nice Pentax SMC Takumar 55 mm f2.0 today. Am happy with the test shots I made as I want to use this lens for portraits and product photography. Does any of you on this forum know other lenses that I should consider? This Pentax lens was just €30,-

The joy of an M42 adaptor is that M42 lens are generally usually very inexpensive. I'm still mu4/3 but with an M42 adapter you can pick up lenses of whatever quality for next to nothing just to play around with; current jokers in the pack are a Mitsuki 400mm f5.6 and a Paragon 70-210mm f4.5 two-touch. Both came from charity shops and cost £7.50 (€8.5) and £5 (€6) respectively. It's a good way of trying out a focal length to see if you're ever going to want to upgrade. I recommend getting a Leica screwmount (L39) adaptor as well as the same thing applies.

^+1 The 50mm f1.4 Super Tak is one of the best, although far from the cheapest. I believe I paid around $90 or so several years ago for mine and it came with a free (but non-working) Pentax Spotmatic SPII.

Back