Maybe Time to Pull All Photos of Yourself Off the Internet

Not just photos on the 1nternet. There are many "conn3cted" imaging devices where one's profile from can be interpolated (Sorry, had to do that again.). It's hard to discuss from our part here without triggering prying eyes.

Regarding John's photos there, I am impressed by how the AI handles the lighting.

Not just photos on the 1nternet. There are many "conn3cted" imaging devices where one's profile from can be interpolated (Sorry, had to do that again.). It's hard to discuss from our part here without triggering prying eyes.
I feel like I may have missed a conversation somewhere else. 🤔

I feel like I may have missed a conversation somewhere else. 🤔
Those are just to mask keywords to avoid triggers from our (bigger-scale) moderated 1nternet here :(. Recently, many people I know totally disconnected almost completely due to the changes.

Last edited:
I fear that the cat is most likely too far out of the bag. Our problem as a collective whole is that we jumped head long into the technology and gave up too much to fast.

Technology exploded and we were so fascinated by what was possible that we didn’t sit back and prepare for the worst.

While I do have faith in humanity, it runs both positive and negative. We can have great things but along with it we will have those few that exploit for nefarious reasons.

Problem is that the ones we place in positions to protect us care more about keeping their positions than they do protecting those of us that put them there. In conjunction, they often are ill prepared and not intelligent enough to do their jobs properly.

We are in a position to play catch up to and defend what is out their. Best of luck to us all.

Reminds me somewhat of the discussion when general photo editing software came around for the first time.
This one has a different element as images can be acquired not only from the *net but also from "other" cameras as well. This was demonstrated to me by a security forensics expert years ago and that's the reason why he and his colleagues in the industry are all using basic phones, not connect their devices to the net, not join social media and fora, etc.

This one has a different element as images can be acquired not only from the *net but also from "other" cameras as well. This was demonstrated to me by a security forensics expert years ago and that's the reason why he and his colleagues in the industry are all using basic phones, not connect their devices to the net, not join social media and fora, etc.
My phone is used for all sorts of things, but (e.g.) browsing the forum ATM is done on my tablet. It sits behind multiple firewalls and anti poxware software, and has no direct internet connectivity.

Ditto for all the computers in the house.

However, I agree that the horse has well and truly bolted. At least Google believes that I'm about 120 y.o. :rofl: :ROFLMAO: .

I also agree that most of our political masters have the collective intelligence and insight of a scrub tick ...

I am most concerned about those working in secure rooms in unlabeled buildings for unnamed entities who think nothing of doing whatever is necessary to eliminate anything or anyone that gets in their way. And the useful idiots all too happy to aid them.

Back