Me

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Mirrorless camera shoots mirror.

P1030135.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BILLN plse show up

Thanks for replies.:)
Would be nice if BillN showed up and removed one leg...
Hey BillN where are you?
Psst don't tell: it's my wife's leg...

Me (as of yesterday) for Herman

5020734156_991cb6475a_z.jpg

Took at tumble yesterday - and I blame it all on photography forums.:redface: But so glad I'm allowed to post here with my compact Canon SD 870.

Maybe I can get a pedicure, finally.;)

P.S. Will, I don't know how you found that video!:D

Andy, I wish I could say it came from chasing down a wonderful photograph but no, alas, nothing so exciting. Instead, after sitting at a counter stool...having been on these forums, and others, I realized I was way behind schedule... Got up and went down immediately, crashing into the floor and a sliding glass door. Really twisted my ankle and foot badly. About 6 hours later, I was back home icing, compressing and elevating. If my husband hadn't been home it would have been pretty much of a disaster. Fortunately nothing broken as far as the x-rays tell. My only guess is that my right foot must have gone to sleep while sitting, and for some reason I didn't realize it.:redface:

Much better today. Still on the couch. Leaving this weekend for a ocean beach vacation in North Carolina...I guess I'll be enjoying it from the deck...time will tell. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Get well soon, BBW. Maybe use your forced 'indoor' time to learn more of Lightroom (sorry, I can be really nasty sometime) :redface:
:tomato2:

Actually you made me chuckle! The part I need to get down about lightroom is how to control certain areas of the photo - as in burning and dodging... I find it quite tedious and am sure I must not really understand the best way to do it. This is one of the reasons I'm interested in some other software.

Probably won't have too much LR time right now as "we" are trying to get ready for a trip - one of those deals where you have to bring your own sheets and towels..but it will be beautiful, barring any hurricanes!

Back