Meanwhile

Alf

Top Veteran
I was quite busy as of late, with darkest days and rain adding to it - and quite tired too.
Available time was put to good use - ie family and young friends we meet about twice a year before they grow up too much to recognize them :)

While I am still lost in GAS listening to the voices (NX200&pancakes anyone?), my mind is mostly on the moment where more light is around - and here's a poll for you:

taormina-etna1.jpg
or
gradovi.jpg
?

Soon.

now there's a tricky one... cambodia has a totally different culture than the western one, very exotic and ofcourse has a stunningly different landscape too... but Sicily has always seemed like one of those quirky, misunderstood, underrated corners of Europe that's a perfect mix of all the different influences from the Mediterranean powers over the last centuries or millenia, and has kept some of it alive through its relative isolation...

yup, made up my mind, I'm voting Sicily. Dunno if I still would if I lived in Italy, but I don't;)

Hi Alf,

Very exciting!

You're SO close to Australia with the proposed trip to Cambodia....and I'm sure there's enough members spread around our Great Southern Land to show you a few interesting spots and help you save on accommodation ;)

Concerning the Samsung NX200, have a look at soundimageplus.blogspot.com. A very thorough and interesting review. the NX200 with the pancake lenses, which get good marks in reviews, looks like an impressive jacket pocket size solution.

Ah such choices! Alf, I'm extremely jealous and would like to pack myself away in your steamer trunk.;) I voted for Sicily because it's not as humid.;) Either destination will hold many adventures, I'm sure.

Back