Film medroller here.

Finally got off the lounge and signed up for the proper photography genre ( just having a stir ). A long story short, I've done film since the 70's and really only got into digital about 4 years ago. I dragged out the developing gear and started shooting film 90% of the time a few months . I have Olympus digital and film gear, makes it easier sticking to the one brand. Looking forward to chatting and posting up some pics , cheers .

Finally got off the lounge and signed up for the proper photography genre ( just having a stir ). A long story short, I've done film since the 70's and really only got into digital about 4 years ago. I dragged out the developing gear and started shooting film 90% of the time a few months . I have Olympus digital and film gear, makes it easier sticking to the one brand. Looking forward to chatting and posting up some pics , cheers .
Welcome, and I hope you continue to be inspired, there is a lot of knowledge and dedication here, and for sure, digital image making has it's place, but photography after all has to use film and chemicals, or at least according to the dictionary definition, it has to

Back