Melbourne street art

jacques

X100s

ImageUploadedByFujiXspot1374056243.014779.jpg
ImageUploadedByFujiXspot1374056699.636508.jpg

Cool shots. Probably one of the most photogenic alleyways in Melbourne (y)

What'daya know. I am in Melbourne visiting cousins. Staying in Surrey Hills with Mrs T.

Am out and about on the Yarra in city centre tonight if anyone wants a beer and a few snaps with a Pom?

Sorry Peter, school night :(

However! there's a meet up group planning to take some photos of Fireworks in in the Docklands on Friday 19/07/13 around 7pm onwards (info here) , and we're hanging out the nearby pub for a couple of pints afterwards,

Alternatively

There is also a Peruvian festival the next day Saturday 20/07/13 around 3pm to 11pm, there's supposed to be food and craft stalls, music, etc.. (info here) I'll attend with just 1 or 2 other people.

Let me know if you want to join ! :dance3:

Sorry Peter, school night :(

However! there's a meet up group planning to take some photos of Fireworks in in the Docklands on Friday 19/07/13 around 7pm onwards (info here) , and we're hanging out the nearby pub for a couple of pints afterwards,

Alternatively

There is also a Peruvian festival the next day Saturday 20/07/13 around 3pm to 11pm, there's supposed to be food and craft stalls, music, etc.. (info here) I'll attend with just 1 or 2 other people.

Let me know if you want to join ! :dance3:

Oh....what a pity. Sounds great fun, both. I am in Blairgowrie and on the Gt Ocean Rd from Friday for about a week. Shall I drop you a line when I get back to melbs?.

Pete

Sure, sounds good, catch up for a brew, maybe walk around the CBD and do some street shots :2thumbs:

Sounds like a plan. Will pm you my cell phone number. Just got back in from a blue hour shoot after the rain came and went. Off early to. Blairgowrie in the morning.

Cheers

Pete

No worries, have fun and make sure you take heaps of shots of the 12 apostles, last time I heard there's only 11 left, it's quite a sight to see. I'll catch up with you when you get back.

Back