Feedback Members list - where is it?

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I'm really embarrassed to say that I can't seem to locate the full membership list anymore. I was trying to track someone down. The only list I can seem to find is comprised of my "friends and contacts"...

Any pointers or did this full list get done away with?

Thanks in advance!

i can't find it either BB, but you could try using the google "custom search" at the top rhs if you can remember the username or even something they posted about

no idea, I'm Amin will know though.
It's something I only ever come across by accident & never know how to find!

I like the folks at SC, but I have to admit, the interface is difficult. Much prefer the m43 forum controls/tools.

I can't even remember why I disabled this. I think I read somewhere that spammers use it to quickly run down members and spam them with PMs and visitor messages (which has happened) and that the member list also slows down site performance. Those things and the fact that members rarely use it. Does anyone find it to be an important resource? I hardly ever use it.

I like the folks at SC, but I have to admit, the interface is difficult. Much prefer the m43 forum controls/tools.

I just flipped over to Mu-43 and don't have any idea how to find the member list over there :D.

I liked it because it was an easy way for me to find people that have "gone missing" or whose names or "handles" I've forgotten. Unless I had the foresight to make them a "friend" or "contact" then, it's a matter of luck if the member is not active. I was trying to look up someone whose name I believe is Jorges...but couldn't find him. That's just my most recent attempt.

It seems to be missing on Mu43, too.

Right, I found him. Once you know the name/handle and if the person has posted at all, it's easy enough... It's when one can't remember the exact name. I liked being able to search. Oh well, c'est la vie!:th_salute:

Back