Advice Wanted Menu Resume Option, For Trying Different Options

I am in the process of trying different menu options and cant seem to find an option to let me go straight back to the place I left off like I do with Mu-43 cameras.

The Menu always resets every time I go into it, not where I left off. Means so far I have to remember where I was to turn something back off or try another option.

Hopeing this is an easy one. I have not really looked at "My Menu" or customising the "Q" menu yet, just getting around the main menu is my first priority as I dont really know which options I will use regulary yet.

Edit:
X-T4 is the camera I am trying to setup

Last edited:
I can quickly see one possible clue about Fujifilms having that menu resume feature, but for that to work you have to disable "My menu".

I think if it's greyed out then it's good as disabled.

I browsed through the Owner's manual even though I don't own one. (mischievous me!) Worryingly I can't find a mention about this.

Where does the menu reset to?

I think if it's greyed out then it's good as disabled.

I browsed through the Owner's manual even though I don't own one. (mischievous me!) Worryingly I can't find a mention about this.

Where does the menu reset to?
My Menu resets to the top option [top left] every time I go into regardless of where I was.

What I like about Mu-43 menu 's in both Panasonic & Oly it that they go back to where ever you were to the same option / page so you can say turn it off or adjust it.

Never tried any other camera system to know if this is common or not.

I must admit, it is what they call a first world problem. Never had this problem with my old Minolta o_O

Back