Leica Merry Christmas.....

Feliz Navidad to all, from Sevilla! Beautiful and sunny jacket weather, definitely warmer than St. Paul, Minnesota. :)

No way to get pics off my camera, though. The SD card reader on my laptop isn't working. :(

Feliz Navidad to all, from Sevilla! Beautiful and sunny jacket weather, definitely warmer than St. Paul, Minnesota. :)

No way to get pics off my camera, though. The SD card reader on my laptop isn't working. :(
What kind of USB jack is on the camera?

Merry Christmas everyone - I have just joined this forum; seems very friendly and informative. Going for a walk tomorrow with my kids and my M9 + 50mm Summicron. I hope you all have a peaceful and happy day. Dan

What kind of USB jack is on the camera?
It's a mini, and all I have is a micro USB cable. Good idea, though. Suppose I could head to an mercador electronica on Saturday, but I won't be stuck with the work computer much longer (silly me for thinking its SD card port would actually work or be responsive to any number or Windows configurations) ...

It's a mini, and all I have is a micro USB cable. Good idea, though. Suppose I could head to an mercador electronica on Saturday, but I won't be stuck with the work computer much longer (silly me for thinking its SD card port would actually work or be responsive to any number or Windows configurations) ...

One of the things I keep in my bag is a SD to USB-A card, so it goes to a standard USB port.

Back